Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks For The Rings ;)



                                 Hola amigos!!!
               How are you today? mmmm? TELL MEEEE!!!

I hope you are doing WONDERFUL ;) Please check out the little story I wrote for my SL: Lori Novo Blog about a fairy called The Love Fairy. Hope you like it <3333

                                   **********************************************

I want to thank all the wonderful Picos that ring my room everyday. While checking who has been visiting my room I found great names in my list. Here are a few of them...


                                                       False Alarm ™


                                                 нυят ву нαтєяѕ


                                              CALL ME TURKEY


                                                CALL ME FORK


                                                ¢нuηκу☆мoηκєy


                                                        ι¢e ¢яєαм

No comments:

Post a Comment