Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thanks For The Rings ;)

-Written by Sweets*


 Hola amigos!!!

 How are you today? mmmm? TELL MEEEE!!!
I hope you are doing WONDERFUL ;) 

I want to thank all the wonderful Picos that ring my room every day. 
While checking who has been visiting my room I found great names on my list. 
Here are a few of them...


                                                    False Alarm ™                                                  нυят ву нαтєяѕ


                                                CALL ME TURKEY                                             CALL ME FORK


                                                 ¢нuηκу☆мoηκєy                                                     ι¢e ¢яєαм


In other words...
Getting нυят ву нαтєяѕ made me want to change my name, 
so I asked everyone to either Call Me Turkey or Call Me Fork instead,
so to trick the haters.
The situation made me so sad that I sat down and ate a whole gallon of Rocky road ι¢e ¢яєαм
which made me look like a ¢нuηκу☆мoηκєy...
suddenly all that dairy gave me so much gas and felt thunder down under was about to happen
but wait...  False Alarm ™, I was ok! ;)


HaHaHa that is sooo funny!
Not funny?
Ok, ok :P

No comments:

Post a Comment