Monday, April 2, 2012

Dear Sweets* 💌 Dear First Lady

-Written by Sweets*


Hmmm...
It is time to get serious, very serious, super serious
for the moment of truth has arrived.
TonTonTon Ton!
Hahaha
Are you kidding me?
There is no way I can get a straight face when it comes to answering your letters.
No No No,
don't get me wrong.
It's not that I am laughing at the mail, I do have the most respect for the things you write for me.
The thing is as I said many many times before,
your letters mean gold to me. They fill me with joy and I just can't stop smiling :))))
Here are a few for you...


apple
You are the applе of my eyes :)))
Thanks for your beautiful letter.
I am glad I painted a smile on your face and you should see how you painted one on mine 
when I read your letter. It was from ear to ear that even my chubby Pico cheeks 
disappeared <333


Dear First Lady
Michelle•Obama
I feel your pain. Been there many many times. Too many to count :(((
HOWEVER
next time it happens again you have three options;
Say...
1: I know, the thing is that today I woke up feeling like giving you all a good laugh... 
and it worked, YAY! 
2: What? haven't you heard that this is the new trend, Gosh, get with the program 
and don't be so clueless like Sweets* :P
3: Have your 2 bodyguards go over to them and mess theirs up.
I STRONGLY recommend option 3.


Á m y
No more missing Sweets*
I am here again but do you want to know what really really gave me the strength to come back?
It was all the love from my Picos that never cease to tickle my heart <3


♥Saяakucaκεs♥
Let me start by saying that I love,  love,  love your profile :)))
and now.... yes yes yes yes sirie, You did get all, well ALMOST all:P
 your answers right on my little Exploring Pico trivia
YAY!!!
And from what I can tell, you are the first one to ALMOST complete it.
Remember, you just need #5
Please don't give up just yet. 
Here's a little hint for you  ;)
Even though I am "LEFT" I am really to the right from the centennial.
GOOD LUCK <3


My sweet ~Kiттy,
No thanks are necessary. It is always my greatest joy and honor 
to feature my wonderful Picos in the blog.
I should be the one thanking you all for beautifying it <333


OMG susianna ☆,
Kind words that give me the will to keep writing and do even better 
for you and all my other wonderful readers.
SuPeR LoVe YoU <3


Forever Happy
stay that way forever... happy :)))
Thanks not only for reading this blog but my SL: Lori Novo Blog as well <3
And Cheo, in fact, is my Second Life husband.
LOL just kidding :)))
cheocheo is my partner in crime in SL and in Pico too. 
We work together on many projects and help each other.
He is my bestest super best friend :)))
But he might be kicking my tiny pico butt when he discovers 
I gave him a makeover without his permission :O


Coffee Toffee
My dear Coffee Toffee. 
I missed you too. You are one of my oldest friends here and I absolutely super love you. 
And yes I am planning on staying to continue with my wonderful Pico life <3


۞ЯєĐ۞ 
Thank you so much for your beautiful message. It surely put a big smile on my face :)) <3


YAY thankssss wonderful, great, terrific Pico without a name :))))


♥Saяakucaκεs♥,
Did you know that your message tickled my heart?
Thank you so much sweetie for your kind words.
BIG bear hug for you <3


My dear -Clover™,
Wise words and great advice, thank you so much.
You are right, no one should have the power to put anyone else down. 
We all hold the reigns of our own life and future.
We can either let them have control over us or just use their negativity as fuel 
to motivate us in life. People that hate and want to hurt us are unhappy 
in life and they are not worth our tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment