Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear sweet_mom...

♥αввιє♥ writes...

Hello sweetie :)
I am very flattered that you would like me to help decorate your room, that is very sweet of you :)
However,  I am worried for you, maybe due to your young age you do not realize that giving out your USER NAME and PASSWORD to a total stranger is very dangerous. There's good people in Pico, but there are also bad ones that will take advantage of your trust on them and harm your account. Please don't EVER give out confidential information about yourself  or your accounts to people you met over the Internet. 
My advice to you in creating a pretty room is to look at my posts about rooms so you can get great ideas from them of how you too can transform you room into something WONDERFUL. Good luck to you and keep safe.

ஐLa~Laஐ writes...

Hello dear ஐLa~Laஐ,
The clothes my Pico wears its the same clothes that is available to any other person. You can find these items in the different shops that are all over Pico. Some of them I purchased with GUMMIES, however the majority of my clothes were purchased with AMEBA GOLD. Some items unfortunately are no longer available. These were items that were being sold just for a short time.
Just remember that it doesn't matter how many items you might have in your Pico closet, the secret is mixing and matching what you already have to create your own personal style :)

zingkyla writes...

My not just pretty but BEAUTIFUL zingkyla. I don't understand either why you being so confident about your beauty would bother other people. In this world,  we can not please everyone we come about. There are those that when they see someone with alot of confidence will make them feel uncomfortable for reasons unknown to me.
There are two kinds of beauty, the exterior look, or more importantly our attitude towards others (the inside beauty). If you posses any of these two things, I do not see why you can't be confident about yourself. Like I said before, people that don't like us will ONLY choose to see of us what they want. It is up to you to decide if you want to ignore that people and just be happy by being beautiful both inside and out.

KawaiiƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ writes...

KawaiiƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ thank you for your lovely letter :)
Yes my dear friend KawaiiƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ, A blog requires of alot of work and dedication especially if I want to provide our readers with something new every day. However, it is HARD WORK that I enjoy very much doing. It is a real pleasure to write for you and a great honor that you find our blog HELPFUL. Many of the advice I write about are many times things that I myself am working to improve in my life too.
Thank you for being a loyal reader of our Pico Perfect Blog!

With lots of love.... sweet_mom

1 comment:

  1. Hey its kawaiiƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ thanks for posting me on your blog <3 ♥

    ReplyDelete