Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Night of the Stars



LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE!!! One of my favorite Pixar characters. The one and only Wo0dy from the Toy Story trilogy movies. When I saw him at one of the events I attended last night I was so thrilled and I just couldn't believe my eyes. Now our friend from Thailand is VERY creative. He has put together the perfect Woody costume with the items we have in Pico. I just wonder where he left Buzz Lightyear and Jessie.



The King of Pop might not be with us anymore in the real world, but fortunately for Pico, the most successful entertainer of all times, MіchaelJackson still honors us with his unique presence in Pico. When I saw him at another event, I almost asked him to do the Moon Walk for me, but I was too shy even to say a simple hello to this amazing dancer, singer-songwriter and musician. Maybe next time ;)



Waffle ^_^, Waffle ^_^, Waffle ^_^ what are you doing in my celebrity post? I know, you looked so adorably cute standing on top of your precious jewel that I just couldn't resist taking your picture. Anyways, you don't have to be a celebrity to be a star in my book.

How beautiful was last night's Pico Sky with all those stars partying around <333

No comments:

Post a Comment